Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Cleaning Introduction

Okay, can I just tell you how much I hate cleaning?  I know a lot of people get a sense of accomplishment and/or stress relief while cleaning but I don't.  I feel sweaty and exhausted.  That being said I like to keep my home as clean and sanitary as possible.  That does not mean that my home looks like a museum but it is usually picked up and wiped down.  I have three children and a husband so I refuse to lose my mind trying to keep the place spotless all of the time, there are more important things in life than whether the fringe on the rug is lined up perfectly (my husband may not agree but let him deal with the fringe.)  I've been in cleaner homes and I have definitely been in homes that are not.  Considering I do not like to spend excessive amounts of time cleaning, I am always on the lookout to make things more efficient.  I like the idea of natural products so long as they are effective.  I feel that children absolutely need to take part in daily household chores for their benefit as well as mine.
Tuesday posts will consist of cleaning tips, product reviews/giveaways, organization tips, and book/website recommendations.  As I've said before I like to research so if you need advice or have a question regarding cleaning/organization leave me a comment and I will see what I can find.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really looking forward to Cleaning Tuesdays!!! I am trying really hard to make the transition to natural cleaning products too so whatever you can find on that would be greatly appreciated!