Monday, October 24, 2011

Great Deals This Week 10/24/2011


You all know I think couponing can be very beneficial for the pocket book but I have realized recently that I need to rethink buying everything that happens to be a good deal.  I mean, do I really need to buy a ton of diaper wipes when none of my kids are in diapers (although there are many other uses for diaper wipes, they would dry out before I ever got around to using them)?  Or contact lens cleaner when no one in my family wears contacts?  I think not!  So I have committed myself to only buy things that I will use unless it is going to be a money maker.  Here are some things that caught my eye yesterday while going through various websites, sales flyers, and the newspaper that I will be taking advantage of:

Wal-Mart:  Axe shower gel, 12 oz.  $3.99
                  Use B1G1 Free Axe Shower Gel Coupon
                  Final price: $1.99 each when you buy 2

Walgreen's:  Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues, 40 shts.  $1.50
                    Get $1.00 in Register Rewards when you buy 2
                    Use (2) $.50/1 Kleenex Cool Touch Cpn.
                    You will pay $2.00 out of pocket but will receive the $1.00 in RR making the final price $.50                        each when buying two.
            
                   Colgate Dental Care, ProClinical, or Total Advance 4 oz. toothpaste $3.00
                   Get $4.00 RR when you buy two
                   Use (2) $.75/1 Colgate Total, Max Fresh, or Sensitive
                   or (2) $.50/1 Colgate toothpaste
                   You will pay $4.50 or $5.00 out of pocket depending which coupons you uses and will receive $4.00 in RR making the final price either $.25 or $.50 each when you buy two.

                    Old El Paso Taco Shells $.99
                     use $.50/1 El Paso product
                    Final price $.49

There were some great deals in the Safeway flyer as well but I threw it out before writing any of it down so take a look at the Nature Valley, Kettle Chips, Starbuck's Frappucino 4 packs for some great deals if you have coupons from the paper and the Safeway flyer!

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: