Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Fall Family Stuff!

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year.  I love the changing color of the leaves,  the crispness in the air, the fact that most of my kids are in school for part of the day.  One of my favorite things to do this time of year is visit Apple Hill.  Apple Hill is a mountain side community of farms and orchards in Northern California and fall is the best time of year to visit as far as I am concerned!  There are craft fairs, fruit stands, pumpkin patches, train rides, wineries, Christmas tree farms, and of course APPLES!  If you have something like this nearby please take advantage of it.  It is fun for the whole family, supports local agriculture, and provides beautiful photo opportunities.  Also be on the lookout in your local paper for fall festivals in your area.  Many times these are free events and what a better way to get out of the house!  If you are in my area and haven't been to Apple Hill check them out here.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: